Friday, October 20, 2006

In and out of the jungle


Back online now after a week of travelling / in the wilds of the Malaysian Jungle. From the highlands I took a combination of buses, trains and boats to get into the Taman Negara National Park in the heart of the Malaysian Jungle. It took a full day to get there, but was well worth the effort - in every sense the highlight of Malaysia for me - jungle treking, swimming at watering holes, scenic waterfalls, relaxing by riverside beaches, and just the rattle and hum of the jungle noise.....

After the Taman Negara I didn't fancy the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpar, so I've headed north by bus, train and boat again, travelling this time for two full days.........to the beaches and islands of Thailand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoying your updates. Great isn't it....as I recall there are no ugly wimmin in SE Asia!!!
ColU beat Wednesday 4 nowt last night and got Sturrock the sack.

12:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home